If you are interested in learning more about our nursing or pharmacy degree programs, or the admissions and financial aid process, we welcome you to join us!
Please RSVP by contacting Admissions at 562.988.2278 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open prayer
- Admissions presentation
- Q & A
- Financial Aid presentation as needed @ 11:00 am
- Q & A and apply for FAFSA with FA advisor (if assistance is needed)
- Book your appointment for your one-on-one meeting with an admissions advisor
What to Bring
- Unofficial Transcripts
- High School Diploma/GED
- TEAS Score (within 6 months)
- 2015 Tax Form (1040)
- ID – Driver’s License/State Identification Card
- Completed Admissions Forms (See: www.auhs.edu/admissions/admission-forms)
What to Do Before the Info Session
- Create an FSA ID by visiting https://fsaid.ed.gov (Create an FSA ID before completing the FAFSA Application)
- Complete the FAFSA Application by visiting www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Complete Practice Exams
What to Complete After the Info Session?
- Wonderlic Exam – same day as one-on-one meeting with an admissions advisor
- Complete TEAS Exam (only if required)
- Take Accuplacer Exam if needed ($15)
We look forward to seeing you!