>>> Click to access AUHS DATABASE SEARCH – EBSCO <<<
• PubMedCentral is a free to access data base of scholarly journal article abstracts of the biomedical and life sciences journal literature at the U.S. National Institutes of Health’s National Library of Medicine. The database and abstracts are free to access; while some of the journal articles are also available in free full text, most are available for purchase from the publisher.
• National Guideline Clearinghouse is a public resource for summaries of evidence-based clinical practice guidelines. Website not available until after July 18th, 2018.
• Medline Plus is a recommended consumer health resource that offers everything from encyclopedic entries, study aids (like videos, data charts, dictionaries, etc.), handouts in multiple languages, and much more. It is a website that can help you get started with a research paper (links to recent PubMed articles), or it can be used to help explain medical concepts to your patients.
• Community Health Status Indicators is an interactive online tool that provides public health profiles for all 3,143 counties in the United States.
• Clinical Trials is a registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world.
• Google Scholar: Allows for broad, multi-disciplinary search of scholarly literature.